Brinley won't sit through any movie but HERBIE GOES BANANAS......and she loves it! Brinley has an obsession with carrots and dip. I bought vegetable trays for the PTA luncheon and Brinley stood at the fridge for a whole afternoon begging for carrots and dip. We've been hitting the potty training hard and Brinley is about half way there. Once she goes potty she really likes to stay nude. Here is Brinley at the park with her friend Hailey. We found this park about a mile from our house and Brinley loves it! Notice how they both have their puppies with them.
Brinley is way too cute. I just love her smiley personality and her cute hair! I really do want to get Brinley and Bella together again! We've had colds in our house, but once we get over them, I'll send you an e-mail and see when we can get together!
Aahhhh- yes, we've visited that deserted park on several occasions. I love that the neighborhood doesnt have a single resident, but they have a GREAT park! We'll have to meet you there one of these days.
That picture of Brinley with the wild hair and the carrot coming out of her mouth is so cute. Sure love that little squirt. Oh, and yes I love "puppy" too. Glad for the update and new pictures.
6 comments:
Brinley is way too cute. I just love her smiley personality and her cute hair! I really do want to get Brinley and Bella together again! We've had colds in our house, but once we get over them, I'll send you an e-mail and see when we can get together!
Aahhhh- yes, we've visited that deserted park on several occasions. I love that the neighborhood doesnt have a single resident, but they have a GREAT park! We'll have to meet you there one of these days.
That picture of Brinley with the wild hair and the carrot coming out of her mouth is so cute. Sure love that little squirt. Oh, and yes I love "puppy" too. Glad for the update and new pictures.
Oh my gosh Jess she is so dang cute. Cracks me up. Oh dear... can't go anywhere without that dang puppy ha ha. I love it.
She is so cute! She was such a good girl yesterday. I loved watching H chase her around. Love that she said she's going to marry Herbie in temple LOL
I loved that movie growing up! A girl after my own heart. I adore her!
Post a Comment