Denise planned to go to Tammy's house in Florida for Tammy's week vacation from work so I jumped on the bandwagon. The flights were packed so I ended up taking a red eye.....so I was exhausted when I got there. It was such a fun time just relaxing and seeing the Orlando area. Tammy was a great hostess and has a nice house in Minnealo. More than anything it's just nice to not have to worry about cooking, cleaning, homework, scouts, fighting, tantrums, etc. What a great vacation with my favorite cousins!
 |
| I'm not usually a huge fan of donuts but I'm sure these contributed to the 2 lbs. I gained while at Tammys. The place is famous and is close to Tammy's house. |
 |
| Still in my clothes from the red eye so I'm looking a little rough. The jelly filled was my favorite but I'd eat any of them again. |
 |
| Tammy has a nice enclosed pool |
 |
| Getting a pedicure with Tam |
 |
| The toes! |
 |
| Lunch was Frozen Yogurt |
 |
| After picking up Denise from the airport, we went to Longhorn's for steak....yummy! |
 |
| John talking away.....ha ha. He was a good sport about letting us invade his home. He made the best best best spaghetti carbonara. I wish I would have taken a picture of it. I have in on my menu for this week and can't wait to make it. |
 |
| We got park hoppers for one day and busted through 3 parks.....just riding the best rides at each one. This is on the safari at the Wild Animal Kingdom. |
 |
| Alligators |
 |
| Last time I was here I didn't see nearly as many animals up close. |
 |
| How would you like to carry those mamas around? |
 |
| I'm posing in front of the Expedition Everest Ride. It is a great ride but we all got super sick on it. I thought I was going to pass out I was so dizzy and pukey. I don't know what the problem is.....guess we are getting old! |
 |
| Treat stop at Magic Kingdom |
 |
| Small problem with Tammy's shoe. They ripped and so she had to tape them. Thank goodness because I don't know how she was going to walk out of there! |
 |
| Hollywood Studios which is home of my all time favorite ride: THE TOWER OF TERROR |
 |
| Decided to go to a new beach and used my phone for navigation. It was near Tampa and I'm telling you, I'm going back there someday! |
 |
| It's called Clearwater beach and it was sugar sand, super fine, and beautiful. |
 |
| It was snowing at home while I was enjoying this view |
 |
| Always happy at the beach |
 |
| Pier 60. Venders set up here 2 hours before sunset to sell things. They have music, face painting, hair braiding, food, etc. |
 |
| The BEST Margarita pizza. Look at the fresh mozzarella. |
 |
| I know it looks burned but it was just on the edges and it was so delicious. This one was a Sicilian and it had a thick crust with lost of sauce and cheese. |
 |
| I know I look like a nerd in my pj's out in Tammy's backyard but I had to go see my friends "The Cranes" who came to visit every day. They were funny duffers. Tammy says to be nice to them because they are endangered. |
 |
| If you ever call Tammy and leave her a message, she will call you back from this spot....chilin by her pool. |
 |
| Catching some rays before I have to catch my plane. |
 |
| Shooting the squirrels |
 |
| Thanks Tammy and Denise for a fun time in Florida! |
5 comments:
What a fun time for 3 cousins. You look like three "bugs in a rug" when you have your faces together. Tammy's place looks beautiful. So happy you got to share some time together. Brings back memories of the days when you were toddlers and preteens and you were always such good friends.
I am so jealous! Looks like a blast. Loved all of the fun photos. Looks like the 3 of you had a ton of fun and that beach looks amazing. Those cranes are crazy!!
So fun to have you visit. Great pics of all of us. Didn't know you were taking pic of the squirrels shooting. Ha Ha good times. John said He was excited he made the blog.
Looks like such a great trip! I told Dean last night I really want to go to Tammy's, and have been wanting to for a year.
Tam is a tan woman!
We went to a beach on our honeymoon they called powder sugar sand....it didn't get hot because it was so fine. LOVED IT!
P.S. Love the shooting pics hehe
Post a Comment