Sunday, May 18, 2014

Easter 2014

We were getting ready to leave for Costa Rica when it was Easter and Powell was working so I didn't feel like I put very much effort into it this year. It was fine.....just not my best effort. But, what I have learned is that sometimes we can simplify and the kids hardly know the difference AND the momma is a lot happier!
Breakfast Bunny!
This little girl LOVED coloring eggs 



Outdoor Easter egg hunt and it was chilly!

Tricky spot for an egg meant just for my tall boy!

2 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

I sure love that little girl in glasses!!!
Are you kidding me? Whats not going all out with that awesome bunny? I didn't do anything special for breakfast lol. Loving the two running with LOOOONG LEGS! Both of them

Kelsi said...

Umm those glasses are ADORABLE on little M. Those pancakes are amazing to.