Mckenna and I decided to sneak out to Kelsi's house in Michigan for a few days. It's always fun to spend time with the Olsen family. We did Easter crafts, went to the library, had an Easter egg hunt, played in the tee pee and read books. Kelsi took us to a delicious breakfast out to eat and to the air museum. It was quite the adventure on the way back because we got caught in a random Spring Snow storm in Denver AGAIN! Last time we ended up stuck in Denver for two days. This time after a few hours I decided to rent a car and we busted home through the plains of Wyoming! Ha Ha.
 |
| Ready for travel! |
 |
| I think we look like Sisters! |
 |
| Out for breakfast |
 |
| Kelsi and I went to the funnest movie theater where you can order food while you watch. We saw an interesting movie called "The Lady in the Van" based on a true story of this woman who was homeless and lived in the van. |
 |
| Laughing in the theater. We were the only ones in there! |
 |
| We ordered the loaded fries and they were amazing! |
 |
| The Air Museum |
 |
| I love this nasty bear that the girls like to hug at the library. Lol! |
 |
| Look at this little actress at the library! |
  |
| Being a good sport while stuck at the Denver airport! |
2 comments:
Happy for your adventure at Kelsi's but I was nervous that you were driving home in a snowstorm through Wyoming. Nothing holds you back. I'm glad that you girl's are so independent. Thankful for Powell's job that gives you the opportunity to be with your sister while they are living out of the state.
I am so glad you came out. That was fun and I am still laughing at the lady in the van. I love how they were best buddies. Sorry you always have bad lucky flying home. So annoying!
Post a Comment