Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Brinley Turns 9

Brinley is growing into a beautiful young lady. I'm noticing she is starting to like music more and always wants to hang out with friends. I hate to see her grow up. She is in 3rd grade Spanish Immersion. She is shy so she doesn't share much of her Spanish with us. One of her best talents is artwork. She is good at making crafts, coloring and drawing. She rides horses and plays the piano. I'm so glad I get to be her mom! This year Brinley had a friend birthday party. First she had Madi Maycock (her good friend that moved away) over for a sleep over. This made things easy for us so we could have the other girls meet at our house on Saturday morning. The other girls she invited were Jenna and Hailey. I took the 4 girls to the Natural Museum of Curiosity for 3 hours. Then we went to Olive Garden for an early dinner. We had caramel brownies and ice cream for dessert. Brinley also had Peggy and Edd and Denise over for Presents and brownies.
Madi brought blankets they could tie for a craft
Mckenna helped me make the caramel brownies
The museum has so much to do. We even got to make bracelets in one of the craft rooms.
Jenna Jepperson
Jenna and Brin in the outside area and Hailey in a wind tunnel
Olive Garden

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love that Brinley.......What a fun party for her. She is a beauty!!

Kelsi said...

That museum is so cool! We loved going to it. Brin is my buddy. I know she likes me. You are a nice mom to take her to do that on her birthday. Your brownies are making my mouth water thinking about them.