Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bib Wars!


Brinley has a mind of her own at 8 months old! She hates to wear a bib now. If she wasn't such a messy eater I wouldn't care. I love seeing her little personality develop. Notice how she laughs when I tell her she is naughty!

9 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

She is so cute!!! Funny little girl. Give her a big kiss for me!

Martha said...

My we have brilliant grandchildren.

Natalie said...

Oh, she is so cute! She is such a stinker. You are going to have to sew some buttons on so she can't get it off. I had to do that for Madi and it made her so mad! Thanks for posting a video. We all love it, especially the girls. They want to watch it over and over and over...

Natalie said...

Madi just pointed out that "Aunt Jess cut her hair"! We all think it is so cute!

Kelsi said...

I love herrrrrrr

Heather said...

Love that little giggle and the huge grin. She is seriously SOOOOO cute!

Sarah said...

That is darling! I love how she knows that she is being a trouble-maker with her cute little laugh! She's adorable.

Kelsi said...

Can you post some more pictures!!!!!! I wanna see brin

Ashleigh said...

She knows what she wants! What a good quality to have!! She is such a beautiful baby girl!