Thursday, May 8, 2008

My First Pony!

It may be small, but it's still a pony. Aren't little girls so much fun? Brinley sits on my counter in the bathroom now and admires herself in the mirror. Today I decided to see if we could muster up enough hair to do a pony. She kept bouncing in place after I was done. I think she was showing me that she approved of her new hair-do.

7 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Jess that is too cute. She has so much personality for such a little girl.
I love the pony!!!
I can't wait to tend her when you go to Hawaii

Sara said...

She is too cute!

Sarah said...

I love her hairdo! I keep hoping that Bella will get enough hair for a pony tail soon! Maybe Brinley can be my inspiration for trying it out. She is so cute!

Heather said...

How CUTE!

Martha said...

That is one "mighty" pony tail. She is such a little dolly!!! Love her so much.

Christi said...

Hey Jess! Fun that you're running again. You should come to St. George for a race sometime. Your blog is looking great, such GOOD pics! I'm afraid I'll be in FL visiting Jim's parents when you come to St. George. We'll be gone June 1-11th. When are you coming?

Kelsi said...

oh my gosh. she is adorable. i love her and i cant wait to get my hands on her!!!