All we can figure out is that Brinley is destined for the army. She gets in her push-up position all day long. She can balance on two feet or one foot, and sometimes she even does it with a toy in hand. She is quite the gal at 7 months.
I can't stand it. She is so dang cute. I want to drive up right now to hold her. I would, except she's sleeping. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
That is so funny! I can't believe it! I read your title and thought maybe she was doing the army crawl or something. I never expected to see her in the push up position. What a doll!
Oh, and I'm sorry about the deleted comment above. I'm such a nerd! I'm setting up a Relief Society blog for announcements, etc. and I was logged in under the wrong account.
She's just gorgeous and funny and charming besides....must get it from her mom!! Okay, so you've seen my blog...BOR-ING, huh? Meaning the title and the background. Any tips for a really snazzy title?
8 comments:
I can't stand it. She is so dang cute. I want to drive up right now to hold her. I would, except she's sleeping.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
By the way...what is a Maui Ticker?
A maui ticker shows how many months/days (ticks) until we go to maui. It re-calculates each day.
That is so funny! I can't believe it! I read your title and thought maybe she was doing the army crawl or something. I never expected to see her in the push up position. What a doll!
Oh, and I'm sorry about the deleted comment above. I'm such a nerd! I'm setting up a Relief Society blog for announcements, etc. and I was logged in under the wrong account.
oh my heck!!!!!!!!! so cute!
She's just gorgeous and funny and charming besides....must get it from her mom!! Okay, so you've seen my blog...BOR-ING, huh? Meaning the title and the background. Any tips for a really snazzy title?
I'm just trying to see if this will show up on your comments. Mom
Post a Comment