Monday, April 14, 2008

Just for Sara, my Brinley!

O.K. Sara (who asked where the 3rd child was)..... I felt like a big geek that I posted a picture of our trip to Washington D.C. and didn't include Brinley. She was with us.......she goes where the boobs go, of course. It's just that she was sleeping in her stroller when we took the picture of us with the capitol in the background. We didn't take any other pictures with all of us. Anyway, this picture is for Sara to show her my "3rd child". And by the way, thanks Sara for the cute name idea!!!! Just kidding you stole it from me!

Isn't Brinley cute though? I hate to brag, but oh my gosh, I love this girl. She is sporting her new shoes in this picture and she thinks she is hot stuff.

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

She is too damn cute. I love her so much. I cant wait to come home and see her this weekend!!! Good job on fixing the page sis.... I was worried there for awhile but I see you have fixed it.

Toodles!

Heather said...

LOVE the shoes! She looks so big!

Sara said...

Thanks for posting a picture, i just wanted to see her. She is adorable. What cutie! Girls are so much fun.