Saturday, April 12, 2008

Washington D.C. Vacation


We had a great trip to Washington D.C. for spring break. It was the first time traveling with all 3 kids......crazy! Overall everything went really smooth. We stayed with Michael and Jill in Virginia. We had fun visiting the Air and Space Museum, the Musuem of Natural History, the National Zoo and hanging out with our cousins.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, welcome home! I ran into Melissa at the pool today and she told me you were set up to blog now. YAY! I hope you had tons of fun!

Missy said...

So fun huh?...I love it!! Who taught you how to make your blog so cute and adorable? Amazing!

Kelsi said...

Cute blog sis. I added your link to the family page. let me know if it shows up on there. love ya

Sara said...

Love the Blog. I am so glad your blogging. So where is the 3rd child?

The Wilsons said...

Hey Jessica! Cute blog! Sounds like you guys had a fun spring break!

Lauren said...

What a great blog! You guys are so cute!