He did it!
Today was the first time that Hunter rode his bike without training wheels. He has been putting me off for a year......when I'm five mom I'll do it, I'm not five yet, not until I'm five mom, etc. Well, this spring Hunter turned five and I've been reminding him it was time. On his chore chart this week I added "Ride Bike" as one of his chores. I did it just for fun. He took it seriously and practiced for a minute yesterday with Powell. Today he wanted me to help him. As soon as I let go, he just took off and started giggling. It's so easy, mom! After he showed his dad, he wanted to call his Grandpa Remund to tell him the big news.
7 comments:
Jessica, that is so funny. That's exactly what Brighton has been saying about riding his bike "not till I am five, mom."
Who's the pervert? Sista Kelly?
I'm so proud of you buddy! You are so awesome.
He is soooo cute...
Hannah will be so excited!!! Oh ya...she is mad at you! You never came to see her Sunday! You're on her "list!"
"Now I have a partner to ride bikes with because I have my training wheels off too."--Hannah
Way to go Hunter! Can you come over and show my kids how to do that? We took the training wheels off their bikes this week, but we haven't had any success yet.
rachel.... what r u talking about? GOOD JOB HUNTS!!!
Good Job Hunter-we are so proud of you!! I guess you will have to come down here and we will take you bike riding at the beach!
Post a Comment