Ah man! Jealous! I just saw your Maui Ticker! That's awesome!
Oh my gosh - she is TOOOO cute! I love that adorable laugh! And I'm jealous of the Maui Ticker too.
Oh, we are missing her this morning. We have watched this so many times and the girls just keep saying, "Again!" We miss you guys.
SHE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE HOW SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO SUCK ON SOMETHING.... HER TOES TOO...TOODLES
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ah man! Jealous! I just saw your Maui Ticker! That's awesome!
Oh my gosh - she is TOOOO cute! I love that adorable laugh! And I'm jealous of the Maui Ticker too.
Oh, we are missing her this morning. We have watched this so many times and the girls just keep saying, "Again!" We miss you guys.
SHE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE HOW SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO SUCK ON SOMETHING.... HER TOES TOO...
TOODLES
Post a Comment