Friday, August 8, 2008

Is there a tooth fairy?


So the question Savannah has been asking for the past few months "Is there a tooth fairy" was put to the test last night. When I went to check on the kids before I went to bed, I could see my old jewelry sack around Savannah's wrist. It was really tight and there was a tooth in it. I asked Savannah the next morning "What was the deal with that sack around your wrist?" Savannah said for the tooth fairy to remove the tooth, he/she would have to get the sack free, causing her to wake up. That way she could see if there was a fairy or if it was just her parents. Well, low and behold, the toothfairy somehow got the sack off her wrist, took the tooth, and filled it with money. I guess Savannah's question has been answered!

8 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

She is so smart. That is the best idea ever. Good thinkin Savannah!

Ashleigh said...

That is hilarious!! Sounds a whole lot like something JR would do too! His goal this year is to catch a Leprecon. I am afraid he will be sorely disappointed!

Missy said...

She's a thinker and a stinker!

Kelsi said...

Ha ha. She is so cute. That is funny she did that. I never thought of that but I always wondered.

Kelsi said...

Will you put a picture of your wedding ring on here.?

Christi said...

That is one smooth Tooth Fairy! The TF gets creative at our house sometimes and hides money by the toothbrushes or on nightstands...

The Wilsons said...

Smart girl and sneaky tooth fairy! By the way, Congrats Savannah on being baptized! You look so pretty in your white dress!

Heather said...

Little smartie! Good think that's resolved. Way to go tooth fairy.