I have to admit that when I started having kids I really didn't care if I ever had a boy. Boys seemed unruly, smelly, and obnoxious. When I found out my second was a boy, I cringed a little bit. I figured I'd learn to love him. Then when Hunter was born I fell in love....more than I could have imagined. I don't know what it is about my Hunter but we have a special bond. I've really had a hard time letting him go off to kindergarten looking so grown-up (it doesn't help that he is sooooo tall!). I told him I was going to be sad and he said, "Mom, I'll always be your baby." On thursday, he marched with confidence into kindergarten for the first time . Then he looked back and started blowing me kisses.....I thought my heart would burst. I couldn't have guessed 5 years ago I'd have such a bond and a love for my BOY.

Showing his tricks on the way to school.
Lining up to go inside.

Throwing me kisses!
7 comments:
I about cried! He is so cute. I love my little buddy. Way to go Hunts
Awe! That is so sweet! It's stories like that, that make want a baby! And I hope it's a boy! ;)
He is too cute. I love Hunter. I can't believe how all the sudden he grew up. Tell him I love him and I am so proud of him!!
I got to see Hunter leave for school that day. He was so darn cute and confident. I really thought Jess would shed a tear but she said she didn't. Her Dad claims that Jessica did shed a tear. So what's the real story?
He is a very cute boy! And what a cute mom too! I love reading your blog.
Oh I miss Skywest! :( I wish I could come back but my sister would be my boss and so they won't let me. I wish I hadn't quit. My husband is kickin me too for it! :)
Tell Powell to get the bike! IT's so worth it!
What a cute big boy! I can only imagine sending him off to school...we luckily have a few years before we have to worry about that! I loved the Savannah tooth fairy story too. What a little smartie!
Post a Comment