I've been wondering why I can't seem to stay on top of things! As I was looking at pictures to scrapbook today, I realized what the problem is. I have a busy little girl who is always getting into things. But you have to admit, she's pretty cute!
She is adorable! Love her fashionable outfit too. I have a pic of Toby about this age caught in the act of unrolling the TP, they are busy at that age aren't they?
I hear ya sister! I feel like I spend the day running and getting nothing done. What is it about t.p. and toddlers? She's such a doll! It's cute trouble!
5 comments:
I love her!!! She is so cute. I want to squish her cute little face!
She is adorable! Love her fashionable outfit too. I have a pic of Toby about this age caught in the act of unrolling the TP, they are busy at that age aren't they?
Brinley Bear is so naughty lately. I love this little girl so much.
She is a cute little stinker isn't she! I have a lot of little mess makers too. I can never get the house clean!
I hear ya sister! I feel like I spend the day running and getting nothing done. What is it about t.p. and toddlers? She's such a doll! It's cute trouble!
Post a Comment