Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Hunter was tagged by Jake

1. What is something mom always says to you? No, No Hunter!
2. What makes mom happy? When I do what I'm 'posed to
3. What makes mom sad? When I'm not doin what I'm 'posed to
4. How does your mom make you laugh? be funny
5. What was your mom like as a child? a farm girl
6. How old is your mom? 32
7. How tall is your mom? 15,000
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play boggle with Savannah
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? look for me!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? working a lot
11. What is your mom really good at? running really fast
12. What is your mom not very good at? going to the bathroom
13. What does your mom do for her job? teach piano
14. What is your mom's favorite food? diet coke
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When I'm doing what I'm 'posed to
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? backyardigan
17. What do you and your mom do together? play mario 2
18. How are you and your mom the same? we have the same eyes, nose and ears
19. How are you and your mom different? hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she knows I'm special
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? kissing him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Washington D.C.

Savannah was tagged by Hannah

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? When I do extra chores
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't do extra chores
4. How does your mom make you laugh? being funny
5. What was your mom like as a child? a farm girl
6. How old is your mom? 33
7. How tall is your mom? 100 cm
8. What is her favorite thing to do? go on a date with dad
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? irons the clothes and watches opera (oprah) all at the same time
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? playing the piano
11. What is your mom really good at? farting
12. What is your mom not very good at? not farting
13. What does your mom do for her job? plays the piano
14. What is your mom's favorite food? triple chocolate cake with triple chocolate ice cream with chocolate milk
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she lets me skip my piano practicing
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? tweety bird
17. What do you and your mom do together? I sleep in her bed when dad is gone
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have the same haircut
19. How are you and your mom different? her farts smell and mine don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you? when she tells me she loves me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that he is funny
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Hawaii

Hunter tags Dallin Huff and Savannah tags Gracie Huff!

5 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

LOL---Good answers guys....especially that she isn't good at going to the bathroom, and she DOES have stinky farts.
CUTE!

Kelsi said...

Ha that makes me sick. Ha ha ha. Kids always tell the truth stinky butt.

Martha said...

leave it to a child to be honest about how things really are. just imagine what they tell their primary teachers at church. pretty entertaining.

Missy said...

Maybe if you'd poop more often your farts wouldn't stink so bad...It must be all that chocolate cake, icecream, chocolate milk and diet coke! The breakfast of champions if you ask me! I love it, way to go guys! I'm just tellin' it like it is.

Heather said...

I'll have to have Dallin and Gracie answer the questions tomorrow. I'm honestly a little nervous after seeing Hunter and Savannah's answers. LOL! Too funny.