They had several fun slides for the kids.
We had a blast finding our way through the corn maze!


The kids loved seeing how much they had grown. Brinley even stood straight and tall to see "how tall, this fall".
Powell really had to squeeze but he made it into his horse to ride on the animal train.
Why do I always have problems????
Shootin' Corn
Melissa and I had a race, even though she is ahead in the picture, I crossed the finish line first!
7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! The kids look so cute seeing how tall they are.
What do you mean problems? What's wrong with your cart? I can't tell on the picture
Oh the tire! Got it
That looks like a lot of fun. They have so much to do there! I can just see Melissa honking behind you. Nice flat tire ha ha only you... Love the pics! Brinley is funny trying to stand tall like the other two!
I love the picture of Savannah going down the slide-that looks like so much fun. We wish we could have gone with you.
What a fun family day. Anytime you've got Melissa along it has to be a "good time had by all". All the pictures are great.
Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard at Melissa's face on the pedal karts. That is hilarious! Love the flat tire too. I'm glad you guys got to go.
Totally LOVE it!!!! Thanks for the fun times. I think Hunt and I have th same look on our faces on the pedal carts! What good memories.
Post a Comment