So my sister Rachel had her 25th birthday on the 20th of October and Kelsi has her birthday tomorrow.....the big 23! I'm so grateful to have them as my sisters. They keep me young, as you can see from this lovely picture. We were practicing our seductive mexican dance we made up for our reunion! Killer, huh?!
5 comments:
OH my gosh. Thanks sis. That picture is so ugly of me... my mouth is really scary.... I guess yours is not any better though he he. That was fun when we did that dance. Sorry about lunch. Hopefully we can go next time I come home.
Glad to hear that Ray and Kels are almost 30! Happy Birthday Girls!
Who would have thought you three would be so cute. Love the picture and loved the dance. You will have lots of fun memories over the years. Just think - you can follow in the footsteps of your mother and aunt. It makes life so exciting!! (or else people think you are a bit crazy)
Wow- we are three hotttt babes. Thanks for the post Jess.
Seductive mexican dancing...sounds like a fun reunion!
Post a Comment