Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Main Event Man!

So I've been totally making fun of Powell for his latest business venture.
Ya you read the sign right. "TheMainEventMan" has been selling wii's again this year along with the WiiFit. Unfortunately, it hasn't panned out as well as last year. Anybody want one?

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

Have Dad buy one for Christmas. I would love to play it. I heard its awesome!

Natalie said...

Is Powell selling these on EBay? Where is the story behind the pic?!

Dean and Rachel said...

How much is he selling them for?

Missy said...

I had to explain to my husband that I got a Wii from some guy off the street. This strange man, aka the "Main Event Man" was literally giving them away out of the trunk of his old and crusty 1980's mercedes (just like one that was used in some bank robberies awhile ago). He looked like he could really use the money, so I wrote him a check and told him to buy something nice for the "Little Mrs."

Thanks Guys...it's a very Merry Christmas at the Henke House!