I wasn't really prepared for how small my niece's would be when I met them for the first time. The pictures make me cry! I was so afraid for their lives when they were born at 2 lbs 11oz. and 3 lbs. 4oz. Kelsi and I flew up to Spokane to stay with my sister-in-law at the Ronald McDonald house for a few days. My brother was in Pullman in vet school at the time. I can't believe that today they turned four and are so beautiful, smart and healthy. I love them so much. Happy Birthday Maddie and Saige. Thanks for bringing so much joy to our family!


Kelsi is holding Madisen and I'm holding Saige.....I think!


These pictures were taken in August when they came for Savannah's baptism. Aren't they so cute? I try to imagine what Saige might be whispering in Madisen's ear.
4 comments:
Thanks for reminding us of our blessings. They are truly miracle babies. Sweet girls and sisters. I told Saige yesterday - "do you know how tiny you really were?" Sure love them.
I sure love them! I'm so glad I have such cute nieces and nephew
Oh, they are adorable...no wonder you are always talking about them...!
Really ugly picture of me. Good job today in church. You guys did really really good. Very impressed with Savannah and Hunters music abilities. Brinley was so cute.
Post a Comment