


My little girl is growing up. I've been waiting for her hair to be long enough for pig tails and it's barely there! It is getting more difficult to do her hair because she shakes her head back and forth now when I'm trying to get the elastics in. Taking the picture is a whole other problem. She is just such a stinker right now, but we love her!
9 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute!
Adorable! Enjoyed your recent posts! Your Halloween costumes were awesome. You & your sisters are so beautiful!
Brinley Bear looks sooooooo cute. Who would ever believe she has become "climber of the year". Hang on for the ride!!
Those are the cutest things I've ever seen! I need to see her SOON!!!
Love the last pic...priceles! Have you recovered from last night? FUN FUN FUN!
She is way too cute. I meant to comment on your Halloween post...I loved the costumes, you look fabulous! I'm glad you found Hunter!
I am so jealous of all that hair!...not for myself, of course, but Bella could use a little help in that department! I also have a bracelet for you. I used Bella's wrist as a guide. Hopefully we will see you soon and I can get it to you!
Could she be any more cute? What a beautiful little girl! She's gettin so big. Thanks for posting those. Adorable! Glad she's representing the name ;)
Being around her makes me want to have a baby. She is so cute and has a fun personality.
Post a Comment