Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Green Stools!



We went to kangaroo zoo for a birthday party yesterday and Brinley was in heaven. It wasn't the slides and it wasn't the bouncy houses that she loved. She was crazy about the GREEN STOOLS. If only we would have known.......we would have got her one for Christmas!

7 comments:

Martha said...

Now you know what to get her this year for entertainment. Maybe if she has some stools, she won't be climbing on your chairs and tables. She sure is a cutey.

Natalie said...

Jess-I have seen stools like this at Ikea. You should check next time you go. She is so dang cute!

Dean and Rachel said...

Jess she is the cutest thing I've ever seen

Kelsi said...

I love the green stools. She is adorable. Thanks for the fun dinner and games. Tom and I really enjoyed it!

The Wilsons said...

We went there last week and kids were carrying those stools everywhere around that place! She is such a doll. So cute.

Marci and Morgan said...

Where on earth is Kangaroo Zoo?? sounds like fun!

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

She is getting so big! I have loved her cute face from the first time I saw your blog.