We went to St. George with my whole family. It was soooo much
fun. The house we rented was incredible. Savannah and Hunter's
favorite part was the theater room. They played the wii and
watched lots of movies. Brinley just kept running around saying
wow! wow! wow! at everything. It was a great trip.


4 comments:
When was this? I swear I just saw you at church on Sunday... am I missing something???? Nothing like a tropical get-away in February!
Thanks for posting the pictures. That one of Brinley in the water is so darn cute.
Cute Pics! Would you mind putting all your pics on a CD so I can get them? St George was awesome! Loved the house, theater room, relaxing.... it was all perfect. Can't wait til next years trip.
How fun and what a great place. You got some really good pictures. We have some friends who love that game Puerto Rico. Reminds me of playing Settlers with you and Powell...someday we'll get together again. If you ever want a non-tropical, non-luxurious get away, come on up to Boise...! I'd love to see you again.
Post a Comment