I can't believe how fast Brinley has grown up! She is 18 months and acting more and more like she is two.....not good! She is into EVERYTHING. She knows what she wants and is determined to get it. Needless to say, she speaks really well and we are enjoying her new words every day. We sure love her!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that you updated your blog. I've been waiting for some new pictures of the kids. Brinley is such a little beauty and full of vinegar. How's that cat holding up after being ridden by that little cowgirl?
I can't believe how big Brinley is getting! She is darling, and her hair is so cute! I really do want to get together so the girls can play again and so I can see you too. Lets plan a time when you can come up here, and we'll have lunch!
Ha Ha poor smokey. Brin is so cute. I sure love her. She is getting big. Its about time you posted something on here. Can't wait to see her this weekend.
I love Brinley's hair--it is so long and thick that I think she looks older than 18 months. Adorable..
She is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She makes me laugh with all of her ideas! I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment