Jessica had this idea that she would start a new Conference tradition by starting a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle, and work on it while she listened to the talks. Almost immediately, both Hunter and Savannah pulled their support for the puzzle, so Jess was forced to go it alone. Well, last night at around 2 am the final piece was put into place.


Certainly an interesting theme for Conference!
Wonder what puzzle she will pick for next year?
8 comments:
What is with the shades? Did Powell want to take your picture and you didn't have your makeup on? That puzzle took some time and energy. I start one of those and can't relax until it is done. Good job Jess!!!! It looks like it was difficult.
This is the first time that I have not been able to work on a puzzle during conference...Bella wouldn't allow it. I love doing puzzles while listening to the talks! I swear that I can concentrate more when I am working on them.
Ya you big nerd... what is with the big shades. Is it because you have big bags under your eyes from doing the puzzle all night!! j/k. I am the same way. I think puzzles are addicting and fun.
Good Job Jess!! Glad you finally finished it.
I don't do puzzles. It is not one of my talents in life. Way to accomplish your goal sis!
I'm too old for pictures without make-up....you are right, that's why the glasses are on. Thanks for bringing it up.
I was just kidding sistaaaaaaa. You should see me like that in the morning... not a pretty site.
Yeah
Post a Comment