
It was my first Mother Daughter Date with Savannah and I loved it! We had a pajama, pizza, pop, and pedicure night. We wrote our memories to each other in a booklet and then we made pizza's. After we ate we learned about taking care of our nails and painted them. Savannah then gave me a gift....bath salts that the girls made themselves. It was a fun night!
5 comments:
Sweet picture - I remember all the mother/daughter dates with you Jess. They were so fun. Savannah you are growing up too fast. Quit it right now!!
How fun! Glad you could do something just the two of you. Love the nails...
Looks like fun. I loved the matching nails. You two are cute together.
Oh these little girls aren't going to be little for long. I was looking at a picture of you, Savannah, and me and my little girls on the front steps of your apt in Provo when we came to visit. Wasn't that just yesterday?
Cute new blog sis...
Post a Comment