My all-time favorite thing I have done with each of my kids is Kindermusik class. Brinley just finished a 4 month class and she LOVED it. She is such a musical child......always humming and singing. The class was called "Our Time" because it was our special time once a week to be together (a perfect thing for child #3). I always made sure Hunter had a babysitter so he didn't distract us. The last day we had our regular class and then finished off with Mrs. Sheila and all the mom's and siblings at the park. Brinley was on cloud nine. She was laughing and smiling and singing the rest of the day! Brinley and our instructor, Mrs. Sheila!
Jess she is so cute. I love her. Those pictures are adorable. I think Kindermusic has been so good for all of your kids I hope I can do it with my kids.
Glad for a new update. I love seeing Brinley in action. Music certainly helps a child develop and grow, stimulates the brain, and brings peace and serenity. She is such a cutie pie.
What a great post! I'm so thrilled to hear what a good experience you had with Brinley. The pictures are unbelievably cute. I also want to mention how terrific it is you've made time to go to Kindermusik with your third child, setting it up so you can go with her one-on-one. I know, as a mom, how difficult it can be to set that kind of thing up once a week, but so worth it - for her AND for you!
Anyway, thanks for this wonderful post and kind mention of Kindermusik. I've posted your blog link to our Facebook page and to Twitter, so you may be getting some strange hits today!
4 comments:
Yay....new pictures! She is too cute. I loved waking up to her singing her twinkle twinkle song. She was such a cute little singer!!!
Jess she is so cute. I love her. Those pictures are adorable. I think Kindermusic has been so good for all of your kids I hope I can do it with my kids.
Glad for a new update. I love seeing Brinley in action. Music certainly helps a child develop and grow, stimulates the brain, and brings peace and serenity. She is such a cutie pie.
Hi Jessica,
What a great post! I'm so thrilled to hear what a good experience you had with Brinley. The pictures are unbelievably cute. I also want to mention how terrific it is you've made time to go to Kindermusik with your third child, setting it up so you can go with her one-on-one. I know, as a mom, how difficult it can be to set that kind of thing up once a week, but so worth it - for her AND for you!
Anyway, thanks for this wonderful post and kind mention of Kindermusik. I've posted your blog link to our Facebook page and to Twitter, so you may be getting some strange hits today!
All the best,
Molly at Kindermusik
Post a Comment