

So we sold our house!!!! For the time being we are living in my Grandma Remund's old farm house while we are looking for something else to buy. There are a few inconveniences but there have been lots of adventures.....especially for Hunter. First is the tree house......this is the same tree house I played in as a kid so it's been really fun. Next would be the animals. We have had MANY raccoons and rock chucks. Powell has loved trapping the raccoons with peanut butter and bread and even caught three in one cage. Last, I'm enjoying the adventure of trying to cook in a very outdated kitchen, including "The Flair" oven.....you'd have to see it to understand! Cross your fingers, we have offers in on a few short sales.

And yes, we do kill them.....I know sad but they are taking over. Seriously I think they've killed about 30 this summer!
4 comments:
It's about time you posted on here. I love that tree house. Great memories. I can't believe he caught 3 in one trap. Crazy, nasty animals.
Good deal - you finally updated. Love the pictures of the raccoons and the treehouse, but most of all Hunter. We are glad to have you next door. Lots of good old memories!!
LOL! Your kids will always remember living there. I love how excited Hunts gets about the tree house. We have to kill all of those nasty animals. They really are taking over.
Congrats on selling your house!! So where is this farmhouse where you are living?
Post a Comment