I just bought those boots for Bella! They look darling on Brinley! Your trip to Disney World looked fantastic. Some day we'll get there... I still really do want to have lunch. Let me know what your schedule is like!
Jessica, look how skinny YOU are! Shoot! You look great! Thank you for the compliment. Brinley's name just fits her so perfect! She definitely represents the name ;). I love her little skirt. Oh so cute!!! I hope you are all are doing well! Tell Powell hi for me! Much love!
7 comments:
Now there is an "in-charge" girl if I ever saw one. What a doll!!!Sure love my Brinley Bear.
I just bought those boots for Bella! They look darling on Brinley! Your trip to Disney World looked fantastic. Some day we'll get there... I still really do want to have lunch. Let me know what your schedule is like!
Oh my gosh she is beautiful! I didn't know you did two outfits. Love them...
She is too dang cute. I love those pictures. Krystal did a good job.
THOSE ARE SO CUTE! Ask her if she wants to do the girls!
Jessica, look how skinny YOU are! Shoot! You look great! Thank you for the compliment. Brinley's name just fits her so perfect! She definitely represents the name ;). I love her little skirt. Oh so cute!!! I hope you are all are doing well! Tell Powell hi for me! Much love!
Wow she's gotten big! What great pics! I loved your Disney photos too. I miss being so close to Disney!
Post a Comment