Thursday, February 25, 2010
New House
I know it's about time to post. I'm going to be better about blogging since my journal writing is just as bad. I need something for my legacy! Anyway, all I can say is that the past few months have been consumed by our new home. It had never been lived in and it had little projects here and there that needed done. It's coming together great! The biggest thing now is.....what to do with our acre of weeds! I have a few friends that keep asking for pictures of our new house so here they are!
Jack and Jill between Hunter and Brinley's room.
Hunters army get up!
Savannah's room......lime green, pink and orange!
Play room.....still getting organized. We are trying to have stations......reading station, kitchen area, puzzles, doll, and art station! Still need blinds for this room.
Front of the house: This pictures was taken the day we put the offer in. It doesn't really look much different now, except there is snow with weeds sticking through! I really want to paint the garage doors to match the color of the house.
Back of the house.....once again, the weeds are killin' me!
This is the master bedroom....on the main floor.
Everyone in our family loves the jetted tub with the fireplace!

This is the main room looking into the kitchen.
I'm loving the doors on the piano room when I teach piano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm glad you finally updated your blog. You have a beautiful home. I love all of the browns and darks. Savannah's room turned out adorable with that lime green. Love it all.
Thanks for updating. I was hoping you would have some time to let others see your new home. It is truly an incredible find. Sure love what you have done with the interior.
How exciting to have a new home, it is so beautiful I love it.
What a beautiful house! I'm so glad that you are getting settled in. Moving is no easy task!
gorgeous home - you deserve it after all you went through to get - ENJOY!
Glad you are back online! Love the house!
Great house! Now we just need to get rid of the weeds:) I can bring the Carson's mower over if you want:)
I am SO incredibly jealous of your house! It looks almost like one we wanted to buy. I love love love the dark and love your room and bathroom! What a beautiful home! Congrats! I bet you all are thrilled with it. Where did you move to?
Post a Comment