


Brinley is such a delight! I'm so happy to have her home with me everyday while the other two are in school. She tells me how much she loves me all the time. She says, "Mom, I love you THIS much!" and she puts her arms way out. Yesterday she said, "Dad, I love you to the mountain over there." and she pointed to the mountain. My favorite thing she has been saying for the past month is, "Mom, I'm happy and cute!" She is right! She is happy and cute!
3 comments:
She is a happy and cute girl. She told me she loved me the other day in the cutest voice. I love Brinley. She has such a soft voice too. Its fun to listen to what she has to say.
I get to hear the same words to me too. It sure makes a grandma's heart burst when Brinley tells me she loves me. She is definitely cute and happy. She could make anyone's day better.
I love when she says that! So cute!
Post a Comment