Sunday, March 21, 2010

Piano Festival

It was a great year at the Heber Valley Piano Festival. Savannah got 8 out of 9 superiors! We are so proud of her. We were also excited that Hunter was willing to play his violin for Savannah's accompaniment piece. It sounded great and his bows were VERY professional. Savannah was nominated by one of the judges to play her Romantic/Contemporary song for the awards ceremony. She did a fantastic job! Way to go Savannah!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Congrats to the little musicians- their mom has taught them well! Also, congrats on the beautiful new home! Wish I was there to get the tour :)

Martha said...

We are so proud of the way the kids performed. It was so fun watching Savannah and Hunter perform together. Way to go Savannah with all your superior ratings!!!

Kelsi said...

Good Job you two! I wish I was good enough to get Superiors. I always got Excellents. Really cute picture of the two of them. I will have to have her play that peice for me next time we are up.

Dean and Rachel said...

Loved the two playing together. Savannah did AWESOME! I'm so glad I was able to come for a few songs.
Also loved Hunters bum in those church pants!!!

brett said...

Good Job Savannah and Hunter!!!
We wish we could have been there.