
We do puzzles while we listen to General Conference.

We also color and draw while we listen!

This is Brinley's chocolate face first thing Easter morning. Brinley couldn't believe a rabbit actually "hop hop hopped into her house to fill her eggs with candy." She was nervous Saturday night to go to bed. She said, "mom, will the rabbit come into my room?" I told her no and she said, "he will just hop to my basket."

Savannah going on the Easter egg hunt at Grandma Remund's house. We had to do it indoors because it was SOOOO cold and muddy this year.

Savannah REALLY looking for eggs.....

Brinley has to stop during the Easter Egg Hunt to have a sample of her treats.

Hunter found the GOLDEN EGG this year....that's $10 for him! Horray for Hunter!

Counting his loot.....ahhhhhhh....I get so sick of the candy. Why do I continue to buy it?
3 comments:
That was fun. Glad Tom and I were up for it. Your kids sure are getting grown up. They looked cute on Easter. Brinley's Easter dress was so dang cute!
Man Savannah sure is beautiful! Your kids are so cute! Love them all...
Love the pictures. Keep them coming. It was a fun day even if we had to do an indoor egg hunt.
Post a Comment