Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Fun

Powell and the kids went to Deer Creek with Grandpa, Tom and Kelsi. They had such a great time. I wasn't feeling up to going and didn't want to bounce around in a boat.
Savannah catching some serious air!

Brinley was watching me upload the pictures and when she saw this one she said, "I was really mad mom cause they wouldn't let me alone in the tube!"

Family Reunion

Watching the balloon lady make balloons for all the kids. She did a fantastic job!
This was an old ride from a carnival or something and the kids had soooooo much fun on it. The only drawback was that it had to be manually pushed. A big shout out to all the dads (especially Mike Luper) who pushed the kids over and over.

It's always a pleasure to see what Peggy and Martha come up with for the talent show.
The river dance girls.....I had to bow out this year because of my big belly!
Hunter did a great job on his violin.
Brinley sang "I love to see the temple" and "The Three Little Kittens". She was very brave!

Savannah's Birthday
Kelsi organized a family birthday party for Savannah. Her birthday was on a Sunday which is kind of a drag. We roasted hot dogs and had a feast at Grandma's. She got a new specialized bike and got to spend a day with Rachel at Lagoon. She is a dare devil and had a blast with Rachel. Thanks to Kels and Rae for helping the kids enjoy their summer when mom is so sick!
Savannah blowing out her 10 candles.......can't believe she is that old. She is such a beautiful girl.
Hansen man getting into trouble with Denise watching close by. We love seeing him in action!

Our Yard!
Powell has worked so hard on our yard this summer. This is a tractor he rented to try and fix our berms. One thing we have learned is that sometimes you are better off to pay the experts!!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

So nice to see all the updates. I know you haven't felt like it so thanks for the effort. I'm always happy to see the pictures.

Kelsi said...

Love all the pictures. That was a fun weekend. I am looking forward to this weekend. See you soon sis.