Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beautiful Baby

I have the best baby! She is so good. She is patient while I'm dealing with the other 3 kiddos. She sleeps through the night.....sometimes up to 8 or 9 hours. The only time she really gets worked up is when she has to take a bottle. It's actually quite funny to see how mad she gets. Now this is a bottle of the good stuff.....no formula and she still has a tantrum. Oh well, at least she is a gal who knows what she wants. I can't get enough of her and her chubby cheeks.


Mckenna's Blessing Day was December 5th.

GrandTom and Grandma Carrie

Grandpa and Grandma Remund
Mckenna loves her dad!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love the updates. I think Mckenna is just beautiful especially on that first picture. What a great family you have Jess.

Kelsi said...

Ummmm hellooooo when did you post this? I LOVE the picture of Mckenna at the top. She is so beautiful. You do have a great family. Glad Brin Brin is doing ok.