Friday, March 11, 2011

Hunter and Savannah

 

Hunter and Savannah recital practice...

5 comments:

Martha said...

Awesome.....loved Savannah's cute pony tail and her ability to follow Hunter so well. Hunter did a great job. Thanks for letting us preview before the main event.

brett said...

Hunter-I am so proud of you! So glad you put that on here so that we could watch.
Savannah-I cannot believe that you can accompany already. You are SO stinkin talented. Madi and Saige both said, "WOW! They did a really good job"!

Dean and Rachel said...

LOL! Love it. Hunter was so cute at the end when he said good job. Savannah looks really happy doing that:)

Kelsi said...

So cute! I love both of them. Its so weird how fast they have grown up. I love Savannah's hair and how long it is. She is such a teen-bopper. I love it. Hunter is getting so good at the violin. Tom and I were both impressed with his song the other day when we were over for dinner. Are you doing anything for Hunter's Birthday?

Missy said...

I am amazed a the way Savannah plays. It's just like watching you Jes...and Hunts outfit was AWESOME! Keep it up!