Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BON JOVI

Last night was the Bon Jovi concert that Hunter has been looking forward too since he got his tickets for Christmas. He LOVED the concert and knew all of the songs. There was a lot of punching the air, "rock on" signs, dancing and singing coming from little Hunter man. He wore his Bon Jovi shirt and then bought a new Bon Jovi shirt for the 2011 tour. Savannah and I got really cheap ($5) tickets behind the stage last minute and we were both surprised at how much we loved the show. More than anything, I wanted to see Hunters face during the concert so Powell took some video of him with the camera. Here is one of many clips we have of him!

2 comments:

Martha said...

That is so darn cute. Go Hunter - so glad you got to experience the energy of a concert. Keep on rockin.....

Kelsi said...

OH MY GOSH. So dang cute. I love his arms going up. Glad all 4 of you got to go. Sounds like an awesome concert.