Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hunter's Baptism

We had such a wonderful day for Hunter's baptism. It was nice to have just our ward together. Hunter and his friend, Cade Cummings, were baptized and confirmed by their dads. Uncle Tom Olsen gave the opening prayer and Uncle Dean and GrandTom were the witnesses. Grandma Martha gave a talk on baptism and Cades grandma gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. Hunter was surprised by the musical number by his violin teacher, Dolly Loveridge. Afterwards, we went to our house and had a BBQ. It was lots of fun with lots of good food.
 Even little Mckenna decided to do something funny when I told the kids to pull a silly face!
 Hunter and Powell before they get into their white clothes




6 comments:

Martha said...

What a handsome bunch. It was a special day for all of us. The kids are so cute. Thanks for the fabulous BBQ - company and food were excellent.

Martha said...

I forgot to say that the picture of Hunter and Hansen is just priceless.

Kenn and Natalie said...

Hey!! I love the family picture, totally cute!! You haven't aged at all...not fair! Funny how I have one girl and you have one boy. I plan on going to the reunion in October. Hopefully it is a better turn-out.

Kelsi said...

That was a really nice day. Love the family pictures. So cute! Hunter is a sweet boy.

brett said...

Great pics. We were so sad to not be there!

john + becky said...

Hey Jess! All your kids are so cute and so grown up!! Mckenna is a doll and I LOVE her and Brinley's matching dresses..so so cute.