Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Princess a FARMGIRL?

 Brinley spent all day out in the yard helping me pick and move rocks. She loved getting dirty and searching for worms. I would have to dig up a big rock to find a big enough worm for her. She would get so mad if I picked up a rock and there weren't any treasures underneath.
 Here is a big enough one!  Isn't that so gross!

 She loved riding on the tractor.
 She loved driving it even more!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Well, that farm girl should come by it rightfully....it is in her genes. What cute pictures of an excited girl. Send a picture of her "black eye". Tell her I love her.

Dean and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh that totally reminds me or Savannah. I HATE worms. Way to go Brin! I think you should post a picture of her eye

Kelsi said...

HA HA this cracks me up. She is definitely a little farm girl. I love how she touches worms. Get that princess out of her. I want her all farm girl.