Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Day of School!

I always thought it was so rude when I heard moms say they were excited for their kids to go back to school. I am now right there with them! It's not that I don't love my kids or love to spend time with them. Actually I wish the school day was a little shorter BUT with that being said, I have a hard time keeping everyone on track with their chores, finding things for them to do that are productive, keeping them from fighting with each other etc. Anyway, this was the first day of school for all three of the kids. Savannah is in 6th grade, Hunter is in 3rd grade and Brinley goes to preschool 3 days a week.




3 comments:

Martha said...

Now aren't those some cute kids. I'm sure glad they are my grandkids. Love them all and their pictures make me laugh with the thumbs up and thumbs down sign. So glad you live close to us so we can enjoy the special moments with them.

Kelsi said...

Oh my gosh. They are so cute and grown up. Savannah looks like a dang teenager. Glad you posted pics.

Dean and Rachel said...

Love my kids (well your kids)! They are all growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!