Wednesday, October 5, 2011

California Fun!

We were so happy to be able to go to Brett and Natalie's to attend Dalton and Sydney's baby blessing. They are so adorable and we already love them sooooo much. It was a mini vacation for our family. We flew and were able to stay at a hotel in Bakersfield and to enjoy Brett's pool and Natalie's amazing cooking. The spirit was strong as we witnessed Brett blessing the twins and also Maggie and Beau's baby boy.


Love this family!
Beau and Maggie with the Remund's
Grandpa on feeding duty with Dalton.
Aunt Jess and Saige having a piano lesson!
CRAZY POOL FUN!
Oh Hunter!
Chicken Fights?

Savannah looks like she is doing kung fu!


Mckenna LOVED the pool!
These pictures crack me up. Powell told the kids to all jump in together. Notice how Saige uses perfect form to dive (instead of jump) and how Brinley lost her courage (poor girl). 



5 comments:

Martha said...

I'm so glad you got pictures of this special day. I love all the pictures. The one with Beau and Maggie and Brett's family is so cute with the 3 babies. Wow, the swimming poses are something to behold. Ha Ha It was a fun weekend.

Dean and Rachel said...

LOVE the pictures. Love the one of you jumping in ha ha! Wish we could have been there. SO FUN

Dean and Rachel said...

P.S. Brin is SO CUTE standing there!

Kelsi said...

I love these pics jess. So glad I got to see them from the blessing day. Those swimming ones break my heart with Brin left behind. Did she eventually jump in? I am jealous we couldn't make it. Love the blessing outfits to.

Kelsi said...

That picture of Dad and Dalton is to DIE for.