Monday, October 24, 2011

Disneyland with the little ones!

On the plane ready to go to Disneyland....or as she says "Dinseyland"!
I just love those legs and feet....especially Mckenna's squishy ones.
I know it's a bit annoying that they both suck their thumbs but we actually got a lot of comments like, "oh, that's so adorable that they are both sucking their thumbs". I'm over it but I thought it was picture worthy. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new stroller that we bought just before the trip.
It seems a little crazy that we would leave the older kids home and take the youngest but we wanted a trip for the little kids since we are taking the older kids to Hawaii  in the spring. Honestly I think 4 is a fun age to go to Disneyland and since Brin is 4 and also tall enough now for most of the rides, I thought it was a perfect time!
Powell was nice enough to wait in line for Tangled. She was soooooo cute with Brinley.
Don't they look alike?
Brinley got such a kick out of "Toon Town". She especially loved playing in Mickey and Minne's houses.
Every night we enjoyed dinner at Mimi's Cafe. Here we are talking about our favorite rides of the day.
I'm not loving that the flower on the door looks like it's a hat on my head but here we are on the Monsters Inc ride. We are the first riders of the day!
Jumpin Jelly fish
Brinley had $50 from her birthday to spend and she chose to get a Build-a-Bear at Downtown Disney. Her bear is dressed in princess clothes and a crown.
Dumbo is such a favorite with all the kids and the line is always pretty long. Luckily while we were there it was only about 20 to 25 minutes.
New fav for me.....the Toy Story Ride......such a GREAT ride.
It was fun to be there with all of the Halloween decorations set up.
Mckenna was such a good sport. Here we are waiting for the water show to start. It was really cool1
Powell and Brin at the parade. We liked it so much that we went 2 nights. There were so many characters and we sat on the curb both nights so we felt like they were dancing, smiling, and waving just for us!

6 comments:

Kelsi said...

WOWWWWZAAA. Disneyland looks fun. I need to go myself! Loved all the updates and pictures. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. Brin does look like Tangled. Your kids are sure cute.

Kelsi said...

that pic of you and M in front of the ferris wheel is cool.

Martha said...

What an exciting adventure at Disneyland. You look like you all had so much fun. Love all the pictures of the girls especially sucking thumbs in unison.

Martha said...

You know Jessica that purple flower really looks good on you - I wouldn't have noticed it that much until you mentioned it and now I see that is pretty funny how it fits perfectly with the head.

Dean and Rachel said...

I'm laughing at Moms comment about the flower.
Looks SO FUN! It makes me really want to go. Maybe next year:) LOVE those feet and M's squishy legs. Cutest girls & sisters!

Natalie said...

So cute! I hope we can go with you next time!