Sunday, November 6, 2011

Flag Football

I can see that the days of playing sports "for fun" are coming to an end for my older kids. I don't know if they will be able to stand up to the competition but whatever happens will happen and I'm ok with that! Hunter said over and over to me, "Why is my coach yelling so much"....."all he cares about is winning!". With that being said, Hunter had a good season in flag football. He is still the guy who likes to talk and make friends (including talking to the opposing team.....lol). He said his favorite part of flag football was the running.....maybe track?
I
Always the tall man in the group!
He says he loves to say, "DOWN, SET, HUT!"

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Hunter is sooooo TALL!!!! Get him out on the basketball court! Glad he had fun playing flag football. He will get that competitive drive someday.... he has Remund blood in him.

Martha said...

Hunter is the man!! He loves life and is at ease around so many. Let him be the man he is intended to be. I love that he is so relaxed and content with the musical abilities that he has. I love doing things with Hunter because he makes it so fun.

Dean and Rachel said...

My tall Hunter...what a social boy. I love that he's the way he is. Seriously, the boy has SO MANY FRIENDS!