I must say that all of my kids (Mckenna I don't know about yet) are very artistic. All day every day there is some kind of art project going on. I have to admit that I get really tired of the scraps, the sticky glue, the finished projects that I don't know what to do with. With that being said, I'm really impressed by the latest projects that are being mass produced by Savannah. She has a company she has started called "Duck Depot". This isn't the ugly gray "duct tape" we grew up with. This is much more and if you'd like to order something, give Savannah a call. Her prices are very reasonable!
3 comments:
How artistic can you get Savannah. Love what they come up with now. What fun projects!!
LOVE THEM! I would like to order a few pens. What are the prices???
Cant wait for my new wallet - hope its done at christmas. Love all the projects.
Post a Comment