| Powell caught him looking at himself in our mirror with his guitar.....lol! |
Sunday, November 27, 2011
It's FINALLY here!
As a parent, you think that you can steer your kids in certain areas. It works some times and other times, no matter what you say or do, your children are passionate about something you would NEVER choose for them. Well, here is my little musician with his electric guitar that he bought with his own money. I never thought he would earn enough but he won $50 in the talent show this summer and he makes $10 a month taking out the neighbors trash. I thought once he bought it he wouldn't be able to learn how to play because I wasn't about to sign him up with some rocker electric guitar teacher. Well, he has spent every day on youtube watching videos of various teachers teaching "how to play the electric guitar". I can't stop him and I don't know that I really want to stop him at this point....he loves the guitar and he loves rock and roll and honestly......I love the guy! P.S. No....I'm not letting him quit violin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an awesome grandson. Love his passion for all types of music.
hehe....he is awesome! LOVE HIM...I'm telling ya, I need to get an autograph now before he's famous
Hunter is so cute. I think its pretty awesome he is teaching himself. He sounded good when i was home!
Post a Comment