Sunday, November 13, 2011

Taylor Swift!


We went to Taylor Swift the end of September and I was pleasantly surprised with the show.....it was GREAT! Savannah knows pretty much every Taylor Swift song so she was thrilled that we got tickets. I was unsure about where we were sitting but since our tickets were NOT the cheapest seats I figured we'd be ok .As we climbed higher and higher in the Energy Solutions Arena I was praying it wasn't the top row (since I was the one who bought the seats for the six of us). Nice one Jess.......TOP ROW!!!!.....but at least it was in the center! Before the show we went to Cafe Rio in Park City. The only thing I was sad about was that Savannah wouldn't let me film her or take a picture of her singing the songs.....she seriously knew EVERY WORD!
She seems so genuine and was so cute. She actually had about 8 costume changes!
Gracie, Hannah and Savannah
Had to get a shirt!
The girls pulled this cool sign out of the trash and wanted a picture with it after the show.
Heather and Gracie Huff, Jessica and Savannah Harrison, Melissa and Hannah Henke

2 comments:

Martha said...

Lucky Savannah. That is such a fun thing to be able to do as mother/daughter. Taylor looks so beautiful. Again, there you have a special memory with your daughter Jess.

Kelsi said...

That is so fun. I really like Taylor Swift. She writes all of her own songs to.

I wish you would have gotten Savannah on film to. I love her. Those pics are cute and it looks like you had a fun girls night.

I am loving this blog updating you have done.