Sunday, November 13, 2011

Brinley doing Crafts



Brinley loves to paint. I hate to do any crafts because she begs and begs to help. We went to a garage sale a while back and we bought this doll cradle. It was really cute and solid wood and I maybe paid $2 for it. Brinley wanted to paint it pink for her dolls so I thought PERFECT. ...something for Brin to paint. The whole time we were painting she kept saying, "Mom, I love you."...."Mom, I love to paint with you."....over and over. She was so cute and so proud of her cradle. Now the cradle gets used everyday with Brinley's people and animals.


She wore one of my shirts so she wouldn't get her clothes dirty.
She talked the whole time we were painting....isn't she cute?

2 comments:

Martha said...

What precious time well spent. Brinley will never forget it nor will you Jess. I love the hot pink color. The best part is watching Brinley nurture, cuddle, pat, feed, kiss, and care for her baby dolls. I love how she talks to them and it is quite entertaining to be listening to all her words and instructions to the dolls.

Kelsi said...

What a little chatter box. That is so dang cute she kept saying she loved you. I use to love crafts like that. She is a cute cute girl.