Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brin's 4th Birthday!

Brin's Tangled Barbie she got from mom and dad!
Beautiful new purple outfit.
Dora cupcakes to take to school.


For all the kids I have done a big party when they turned 4. I think it is such a fun age. Brin was excited about her party and couldn't decide what she wanted to do.....some ideas were: purple party, backyardigans party, princess party but we decided on the DORA PARTY! There were tons of ideas I found on the internet and since the Dora show always has the kids go on an adventure, it was perfect for a party. Each kid got a Dora backpack, made by my friend Christine, and they all had a map to help them on their adventure. Melissa had a Dora skirt made just for Brinley to wear and she loves it.

Looking in the "Treasure Pool"
Save the ducks in "Crocodile Lake"
Sampling some lollipops from "Lollipop Lane" before the party starts!
Amazing Dora cake made by Rachel.
Swiper, NO SWIPING!
Save the egg in the "Birdhouse"
Saving the bugs in "Spider Web Alley"

2 comments:

Martha said...

That was an amazing party put together by Jess with help from Rachel and kids. Brinley sure was excited that day. Loved seeing Hansen and Brinley together during the party. Can't believe she is four now.

Kelsi said...

Looks sooooooo fun. I love how Hans and Brin are buddies. They almost look the same size. Good party sis.