OH MY GOSSHHHHHH jess she is to die for. I love her so much. I want to hold her and squeeze her. She is so cute when she walks! She is so little like a little munchkin walking around. Lets see your new wall.... I can kindof see it in the background.
OK I just saw the second video. I think her bedhead is my favorite of all. I love her jess.
What is not to love about this little one. She is such a little sweetheart.
So Stinking Cute! She will be running around before you know it. What color did you end up paining on your wall? Send me a pic!
Yay Mckenna!!! Such a little squirt.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOSSHHHHHH jess she is to die for. I love her so much. I want to hold her and squeeze her. She is so cute when she walks! She is so little like a little munchkin walking around.
Lets see your new wall.... I can kindof see it in the background.
OK I just saw the second video. I think her bedhead is my favorite of all. I love her jess.
What is not to love about this little one. She is such a little sweetheart.
So Stinking Cute! She will be running around before you know it.
What color did you end up paining on your wall? Send me a pic!
Yay Mckenna!!! Such a little squirt.
Post a Comment