Monday, February 6, 2012

FULL OF IT!

This is by far Mckenna's favorite cupboard. She loves the paper plates, cups, plastic forks and spoons.


Hat?
I have to race to load the dishwasher when Mckenna is not looking because she loves to help. She empties it whether it is dirty or clean and tries to find the soap to dump in. She loads it with items around the house (today it was her shoe) and then she pushes the door close and taps all the buttons she can find.

Mckenna loves to dump things into the tub and then she cries because she can't reach them. She wanted the lotion and Brinley's boots back on this particular day!
Little wet elbow and pants from playing in the dishwasher and the tub!     





4 comments:

Martha said...

Love that little butt in everything she wears. Such a cutie pie!! Yes, I can see she is getting to be trouble in every way.

Kelsi said...

Haha oh my gosh I love her Jess. She is such a doll face. All of her outfits are so cute. To bad Charli is already bigger than her. That wet elbow!! LOL. I love that she tries to help with everything.

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo soooo cute! I love her sweet little face and curly hair.

Dean and Rachel said...

I have to say...you had a GOOD RUN with that girl. I love her! She is getting so sassy and cute!!!